Arrival of participants / teams, settlement, technical meeting of leaders, meeting with the organizers and the jury.
Excursion along the Zakopane central Krupowki Street.
Grand opening of the festival-competition.
Beginning of the competitive performances.
The plein air of artists. The plein air theme: "Snowy Tatras".
Discussion of competitive performances with the jury of the festival.
Gala concert and awarding on the stage of the Stanisław Ignacy Witkiewicz Theater.
On free time, participants can visit:
- Zakopane Aqua Park.
- Chocholowska Thermal Baths.
Breakfast. Check-out from the hotel.
- All participants are awarded with diplomas and gifts.
- Winners of the competition - special laureate diplomas, special awards and gifts from sponsors.
- Vocal art (soloists, duets, ensembles):
Genre - pop vocal
Genre - folk vocal
Genre - academic vocal
Genre - jazz vocal
- Choreographic art (soloists, duets, small forms, groups):
Genre - the dances of the world's peoples
Genre - folk styling
Genre - classical choreography
Genre - modern pop dance
Genre - street dance show (performances based on hip-hop, disco, jazz-funk, techno)
Genre - modern dance (modern, jazz-modern, contemporary)
Genre - ballroom choreography.
- Original art (soloists, duets, ensembles):
Genre - fine art
Genre - art reading
Genre - variety miniatures
Genre - fashion theaters and modeling agencies
Genre - instrumental music
Genre - circus.
- Preparatory 3-5 years
- I group 6-8 years
- II group 9-11 years
- III group 12-14 years
- IV group 15-17 years
- V group 18-26 years
- VI group - adults
Conditions of participation:
- For participation in the International Art Festival - Competition "Krakow Treasures" talented children, youth and adults according to age groups are invited.
- To participate in the competition program, participants submit two works or compositions in accordance with the nomination and genre
- . If necessary, participants can change the competitive works or compositions, but no later than 5 days before the festival-competition start by notifying the organizers of the festival (email). On the festival-competition day, changes to the entries are not allowed.
For registration you need to send these documents by e-mail: email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org up to November 20, 2019
- application form
- list of participants and accompanying persons (for groups)
- festival fee (payment details will be sent after receiving an application)
The festival is competitive!
Entrance charitable contributions:
- groups (from 10 people) - 15 euro / participant
- groups (6 - 9 people inclusive) - 18 euro / participant
- small forms (3-5 people inclusive) - 20 euro / participant
- duets - 22 Euro / participant
- artists - 15 Euro / participant
- soloists - 25 euro. There is no soloists category in the pop singing, circus arts genre.
With individual participation and participation in the team, the participant pays only 25 euros ONCE.
In Ukraine, the calculation occurs in UAH at the rate of National Bank of Ukraine on the day of payment according to the invoice.
Festival - competition is not a commercial event. Contributions for participation in the festival are charitable and are directed towards the development of the arts of Ukraine, the organization and holding of the competition, the prize fund of the competition.
Application form, technical requirements
To participate in the festival-competition, you must submit an application by e-mail email@example.com up to 20.11.2019
After 20.11.19 applications will be accepted on request.
Cost of the festival program
Each 21 participant is FREE
The price includes:
- Accommodation in hotel (2 nights or 3 nights)
- 2 meals per day, starting with a dinner on arrival day, ending with a breakfast on the day of departure from Zakopane
- Zakopane city tour with a qualified guided
- International Phone Card for managers for easy communication with the organizers
Valuable gifts from organizers
The price does not include:
- Optional excursions; entry tickets; personal expenses;
- Visa issuance.
- Festival fee.
Detailed participation terms - see HERE
Our website with this and other festivals: https://artantre.eu/en/home/