The Analogio Festival, a centre for drama, theatre and performing arts, is a NPO founded in 2005 in Greece, aiming to develop and to present new plays & performance works that experiment with the new writing experience.
‘Analogio’’ besides showcasing Greek [ancient & contemporary] plays and presenting international plays, has also been a notable centre for discovering and supporting young talents, promoting cultural exchanges, innovative creativity and interdisciplinary dialogue.
Future Projects 2019:
1. Presentation of the edition 'ANALOGIO 2005-2017 / Dramatic and Scenic writing in Greece"in Sarajevska zima 2019 Festival, Opening ceremony February 8, 2019
2. translation of the edition 'ANALOGIO 2005-2017 / Dramatic and Scenic writing in Greece" in Spanish from the University of Granada, Department of Byzantine and New Greek Studies, in the context of the " year 2019 - Greek Language in honor"
2. Focum GREECE- Nova Drama Festival - Bratislava 4-9 May 2019, - co-production
- publication with 3 contemporary greek plays translated in Slovac language. + an introduction on Greek drama,
- colloquium + greek performance
3. Co-operation with the Plataforma Teatroteca del Centro Dramático Nacional de Mexico. translation and presentation of 5 greek plays during the Festival Nueva Dramaturgia 2019-2010 , oct.
4. Presentation of the of the edition 'ANALOGIO 2005-2017 / Dramatic and Scenic writing in Greece" in South Africa, -NIROX Foundation and the MARKET Theatre, end of 2019
5. Presentation of the of the edition 'ANALOGIO 2005-2017 / Dramatic and Scenic writing in Greece" in Brazil, - Coletiva Teatro / Theatre Dept. of the University of Brasilia