TANZWERKSTATT EUROPA 2021 Open stage
Call for Open Stage – Who’s next?
You are doing a workshop at TANZWERKSTATT EUROPA and have finished choreographic material that you would like to show? In this Open Stage, you are given the opportunity to show your piece or choreographic material to the Munich’s audience, as well as all the artists and participants taking part!
Your work shouldn’t be longer than 10 minutes. You are participating in TANZWERKSTATT EUROPA. The team of JOINT ADVENTURES will make the selection.
The Open Stage will take place on August 2, 2021 at the Muffathalle.
What we offer:
- Participation at a TANZWERKSTATT EUROPA workshop free of charge
- Rehearsal studio for your preparation (according to availability)
- Per diems for a maximum of five days
- Festival pass for the TANZWERKSTATT EUROPA events
- Support for finding private accommodations in Munich
- Support in research/applying for travel grants, visa applications, etc.
We are looking forward to your application per e-mail with a short biography, relevant video link as well as a technical rider. Deadline: May 11, 2021. Please direct your application to:
Workshop program 2021
For professional dancers and performers Louise Vanneste, Esther Balfe, Daniela Bendini, Virginie Roy, Bosmat Nossan, Kassandra Wedel & Elisabeth Brichta, Vangelis Legakis, Veronica Fischer und Chiang-Mei Wang, among others, will teach 5-day choreographic intensive or 10-day workshops. Also on the program: Audio Description mit Jess Curtis, Contact Improvisation mit Charlie Morrissey und Fighting Monkey mit Jakub Zeman.
More are to come!